Philadelphia, Pa - Store Manager Position
Are you passionate about crowning goddesses? Do you have a keen eye for hair style and a knack for managing a business? We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Store Manager to lead our team and deliver an exceptional shopping experience to our customers in our Philadelphia (PA) location.
Responsibilities: As the Store Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all operations of our location in Philadelphia.
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting customers, resolving issues, and creating a welcoming shopping environment.
- Ensure the store maintains a clean, organized, and visually appealing appearance.
- Manage inventory and order merchandise as needed to meet customer demand.
- Recruit, train and develop staff.
- Manage all outbound e-com orders along with e-com customer service.
- Previous retail management experience, preferably in hair related products.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
How to Apply: If you're excited to join our team and play a pivotal role in our store's success, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're the ideal candidate for the Store Manager position. Send your application to email@example.com
Avigail Adam is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thank you for considering a career at Avigail Adam! We look forward to hearing from you and potentially welcoming you to our company.